Data Pooling is a concept that sees all parties working together for a common goal. It’s a successful relationship, that can work in a number of ways. Certain organisations use this principle to form the basis for their business. We however, use this principle as a supplementary concept to maintain the quality of our data.
Throughout the course of 2009 and 2011, Prospects Unlimited worked with a number of organisations harmoniously, to ensure that the quality of our data was maintained for all who use it.
In order to become a “Data Pooling Partner”, there are certain criteria you must meet;
- You must be running all data through a “dialler”, this does not have to be predictive, but dispositions must be recorded.
- You should be contacting at least 10,000 records a month. (we’re willing to bend a little on this, dependant upon the length of your commitment)
- You MUST have systems in place to export the results from your dialler, and email these electronically either via Excel or CSV.
- You will have to commit to an ongoing relationship with PU, for a minimum period of 3 months.
As a “Data Pooler”, you are entitled the following benefits;
- A featured logo/link on our website to yours.
- Access to discounts, or in some cases FREE* data.
- Priority access to data updates.
* Free data is only offered to “Data Poolers”, at the sole discretion of PU. Volume and additional information coming back to the pool, as well as other criteria, are all required to request for 100% compensation.